Policies / FAQ
Sugar & Flour Bakery Cafe is a small family owned specialty bakery located in the Village of Greendale Wisconsin. We have spent years creating original designs and perfecting our baking and delivery process, ensuring the satisfaction of our customers, whether they order a dozen cookies or 1,000! All of our cookies are hand made, hand frosted and hand packaged by a small but dedicated team of chefs. Contact us today to take advantage of our old fashioned baking, modern day style and the personal touch of a small family business!
Our items do NOT come from an allergy free kitchen. Our facility processes foods that contain wheat, eggs, soy, nuts (including peanuts), chocolate, dairy and seeds.
Accepted within 24 hours of purchase.
Party / Event Cookies: Cancellation of party/event cookies must be made 10 days prior to event date in order to receive a refund.
Returns & Exchanges
Due to perishability we do not accept returns or exchanges, but please contact us if you have any problems with your order and we will be happy to help! Returning cookies or refusing delivery will not facilitate a refund.
We use a great deal of packing material to ensure that your order arrives intact, but accidents can happen.
A cookie that has arrived in two or more pieces is considered a broken cookie. Cracks in the frosting or minor chipping of the cookie is not considered to be a broken cookie. We do not offer refunds or adjustments for cracks or chipping.
In the event that we've somehow made an error with your cookies (colors etc), it is only the cookies affected that will be discounted/refunded. The remaining cookies will not be discounted or refunded
Color bleeding: Please know that very dark colors have a tendency to bleed. While there's no way to prevent this, we do our best to minimize it. Cookies with a normal amount of bleeding will NOT be discounted, including "shadowing" of polka dots and darkening of monograms.
Sugar & Flour Bakery Cafe is a small family run business, in the event of a problem just call us to speak directly to us
Our preference for payment is Paypal or direct checkout through Etsy.
We do not accept personal checks through the mail. Cash or credit is accepted for local purchases.
Payment is due within 24 hours of purchase.
Payment Methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Apple Pay, Money Order, Etsy Gift Cards and Etsy Credits
- We will ship your order USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days transit) within 2-6 business days of your order being placed and paid for, unless otherwise requested during checkout.
- We are not responsible for shipping delays caused by USPS, incorrect address information, weather or disaster conditions or for charges incurred for redelivery attempts and/or incorrect address information.
- Priority Mail does NOT guarantee delivery within 2-3 business days, rather it is an "expected time frame." USPS only guarantees delivery with their overnight service. If you'd like expedited shipping, please message us for a quote.
- If you need your cookies for a specific date, this MUST be made known during checkout. We do not refer back to previous conversations to see when an event date is.
- The correct address must be entered into the shipping field on the ETSY order form. This is the address we will default to. Putting the correct address in the "note to seller" section will NOT guarantee that your box will be delivered there. We do our best to double check before shipping, but putting the address in the correct spot will ensure it gets sent to the right address.
- Are you local? Pickup is always a great option.
- We generally ship "special occasion" cookies to arrive 2 days prior to an event unless other arrangements have been made.
- Shipping is NOT refundable.
- Excess shipping charges are refunded at time of shipping.